Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch?

2 posters

Go down

Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch? Empty Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch?

Post  mshehan Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 pm

My wife was perusing Facebook, and was on your Nocturne Brain page. She was showing me some pictures and I'm kind of softening her up for an Atomic....then she showed me a picture of a dual channel Dyno Brain that had a switch for PAF/Powertron?other humbuckers. Was that a "one off" thing, or is that something currently swirling in your mind?
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch? Empty Re: Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch?

Post  TAVO Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 pm

just a possible Brain Classic with a second stomper that shifts it to dynobrain.. dont know what I want to do
with it. I'd converted someones Brain Seltzer over to Dynobrain but left the EQ as it was so it created
a dynobrain with a really fat low end grunt. Not real friendly to small amps
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

https://nocturne.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch? Empty Re: Dual Channel Dyno Brain w/ Humbucker switch?

Post  mshehan Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Hmmmmm...so I'm probably still better off shooting for the Atomic Brain then I suppose. I typically play one of my Gretsches or Teles the most. Followed by 70s Les Paul (P90s though). The Brain Seltzer has worked like a charm for all of them (and my Les Paul with Classic 57s sounds good too). I love that pedal - so if an Atomic is an upgrade..that will rock!

I even broke down and stuck my 1980 TS9 on Ebay to fund it.....auction ends Sunday. SWEET!!
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:09 pm

And on a side note....I just got a message that my Nail Head shipped out today...BOO YA!
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  TAVO Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:11 pm

mshehan wrote:And on a side note....I just got a message that my Nail Head shipped out today...BOO YA!

It will ship tomorrow (around midnight tonight)
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm

It's all good man....all good!
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Sold the TS9 cheers SoooOOOOOoooooo....what in the world is the deal with the Ebay policy of waiting 21 days for the funds to be released!?!?! scratch That sucks....hope the Swami Blue are still in stock then - OR if not you've moved on to Roth's Dog Pecker Pink lol! Ever since I saw you list that as an option once I've been watching for it to show up! Best color name EVER!!
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  TAVO Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I did do a small run of Dog pecker pink metal flake and only sold two, this was the christmas before last.
I even gave it a different name "champagne sparkle" and that didnt help. Smile
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 am

Bummer Crying or Very sad I think it's a sweet color, but some might be worried about getting their "man card" pulled I suppose...I have a nasty old P Bass finished in Shell Pink - I'm not afraid. I had seen the rumblings on the GDP about the White Falcon inspired Brain making a return. I'd be afraid to buy that one....I have spent the last few years talking myself out of a White Falcon, and don't want the added pressure. Cool
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  TAVO Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 pm

ya.. cuz Buck Owens and Don Rich had their man cards pulled? Smile
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Not a chance...Buck and Don are super cool in my book.....In a perfect world I'd have one of those sparkle Teles - even in Dog Pecker Pink!

Nail Head showed up today. Can't wait to plug in tonight!!
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down