Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction

3 posters

Go down

NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction Empty NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction

Post  TAVO Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am

this is an auction for a 100% all for St Jude's Children's Research hospital,
charity. all the mula made for this auction it totally for the kids hospital.

I built a one of a kind, brand new
NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!.
2 pedals in one dual stomp box, never been done by me before till now. the left side is a heavy 60s fuzz based off our FUZZ-RAY on our website
and the right side of the pedal is the classic Dyno Brain preamp we make .

Gloss black with creme pinstripes and magenta LED's. This is a first, and you can be the first to own it.
Switchcraft jacks, full size alpha pots, heavy duty stomp switches, xicon and vishay-sprague metal film resistors, sprague
electrolytic caps as well as metal film coupling caps.
Even the pedal box is a heavy duty double thick 100% recycled aluminum
box and for kicks I put on gold plated Gretsch arrow knobs.

FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING to the UNITED STATES INCLUDED!!

please understand this is all for St Jude's Children's Research hospital,
100% so you get this unique pedal I built and all your mula goes straight
to the Hospital through Ebay.

here is the link [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221039192110#ht_645wt_1141"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221039192110#ht_645wt_1141[/URL]

NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction $%28KGrHqZ,%21noE-zbG%29iGPBPyFYsWjQ%21%7E%7E60_12
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

https://nocturne.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction Empty Re: NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction

Post  audept Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 pm

I won, I won! (Clapping hands and skipping on the spot). Seriously, I'm so happy to contribute to such a worthwhile cause. This pedal will always have a special value for me. This is such a wonderful gesture on your part, Tavo. I hope this inspires other boutique (and larger) builders to similar acts of generosity. St Judes is taking care of kids, and kids are our future!
audept
audept

Back to top Go down

NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction Empty Conggratulations

Post  mshehan Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Congrats and a big "Thumbs up" to both of you...great pedal...great cause, and 2 great people helping the charity!! Very Happy
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction Empty Re: NOCTURNE DYNO BRAIN PREAMP and Fuzz Brain in one box!!. 100% charity auction

Post  audept Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Just arrived in the mail this morning. I'm looking forward to getting home tonight to try it out!
audept
audept

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down