Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today

2 posters

Go down

Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today Empty Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today

Post  TAVO Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today 250977_3120946195321_62114795_n

Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

https://nocturne.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today Empty Re: Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today

Post  mshehan Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 am

My wife likes the Orange!! She told me when I order my Atomic Brain I have to order her a shirt....so I guess she is expecting me to order.....that helps! cheers
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today Empty Re: Good luck on Friday the 13th, Free tshirt on all orders placed today

Post  TAVO Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 pm

got some on hand! Smile
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Guess I'd better sweet talk her tonight and see if she wants me to buy her a shirt......hahaha
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  TAVO Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 pm

hmm.. wine and candles may be in order?
TAVO
TAVO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mshehan Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 pm

I think she may have played a Jedi Mind Trick on me..... scratch I'm pretty sure she's cool with it, but she was really busy with work last night..so I'm giving it one more mention at a more opportune time. When I will be less confused...unless no "real" response is approval??
mshehan
mshehan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down